Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Great Diaper Caper

Like any typical morning I got up and got Nia dressed and we were enjoying a bowl of fruit and watching Handy Manny. When i went to go get dressed myself, I heard Nia rustling around which usually means she is up to something. I saw her in the bedroom coming out of the bathroom closing the door and I thought nothing of it.

About 20 minutes later I discovered her pants were soaked and she was realllllly wet. Upon investigation, she was NOT wearing a diaper. Confused for a moment, I thought back to her in the bathroom closing the door at which point I went to investigate and sure enough, on the floor was her diaper, and the toilet seat up. So apparently Nia has learned to put her pants back on by herself. Another fun anecdote in the potty training journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment